ChuckleHutChuckleHut

Main Audio Reviews Stats

People of Punk-o-matic 2 People of Punk-o-matic 2

Great game. Simple to make something easy but you can really take it to the next level with some of these options. My first decent tune (Drifting Dream)-pda-cdb-cdc-ccQ-cdt-cbI-gbI-gbI-gbI-gbI-gbI-gcY-cbQ-gbo-ccG-cbJ-gbI-gcC-acB-acC-acB-adu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Y,-Jko-cjZ-cko-cjZ-cdl-giw-goJ-ahL-aoJ-coJ-ahL-aoJ-geT-ciK-clh-ciK-cbv-ckx-cjR-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,bg-cag-cbg-cag-cbg-cag-cbg-cag-gbg-cag-cbg-cag-cbg-cag-cbg-cag-cbg-cag-cbg-cag-gbG-caG-cbG-caG-cbG-caG-cbG-caG-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-k,-Jjg-ciR-cjg-ciR-cjg-ciR-cjg-ciR-cjg-ciR-cjg-ciR-gjK-ciC-ciR-ciC-cjK-ciC-ciR-ciC-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-k

Hacked Hacked

its so true

Thats why i dont play that damn game. I thought it was pretty humourous but could have looked better. Also 2 short. More would have been nice. Everybody loves shorts but this was a teaser.

MasterLock responds:

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Barge of a 1000 Bullets Barge of a 1000 Bullets

Freakin in your face action!!!

Ive never seen such violent use of a mario game before. Twas amazing. Good job with the animation and I liked the Bob Marley ending. Life is good!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

The Walls - Part One The Walls - Part One

Do screw everybody else

I fricken loved this little time killer. Tripped me out. Your the man Magic585. Just add a little more interactivity and you get a 10. Yea im baked. so what, wanna fight about it? Seruisly though I want another one of these.

P.S. Could use a little more spook what with the spooky feel to it if you know what i mean.

Brink of Alienation: Sub Brink of Alienation: Sub

Interesting but not there yet

It's deffintily way too short. 1 fight seen.... comon bro. Other then its length not bad at all. Crazy new comic approach with interesting characters though you dont learn much about them. Blood was a little cheesy and overdone but better then nothing. Just add more to the story. Not really worth the time.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

This rocked my world!

Awsome D&B mix. What do you use to make your music?

Evil-Dog - Golem War : March Evil-Dog - Golem War : March

Freakin awsome

That was one of the best music clips ive heard on newgrounds yet! Nice work!

i.d.- starting over(ver. 2) i.d.- starting over(ver. 2)

Insulin rocks

INSULIN ROCKS!!! GO INSULIN GO INSULIN!!!

KHFSUSCLHew responds:

ive gotta agree with you, what else can i say