ChuckleHutChuckleHut

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

(Drifting Dream)-pda-cdb-cdc-ccQ-cdt-cbI-gbI-gbI-gbI-gbI-gbI-gcY-cbQ-gbo-ccG-cbJ-gbI-gcC-acB-acC-acB-adu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Y,-Jko-cjZ-cko-cjZ-cdl-giw-goJ-ahL-aoJ-coJ-ahL-aoJ-geT-ciK-clh-ciK-cbv-ckx-cjR-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,bg-cag-cbg-cag-cbg-cag-cbg-cag-gbg-cag-cbg-cag-cbg-cag-cbg-cag-cbg-cag-cbg-cag-gbG-caG-cbG-caG-cbG-caG-cbG-caG-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-k,-Jjg-ciR-cjg-ciR-cjg-ciR-cjg-ciR-cjg-ciR-cjg-ciR-gjK-ciC-ciR-ciC-cjK-ciC-ciR-ciC-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-k

The Walls - Part One The Walls - Part One

Do screw everybody else

I fricken loved this little time killer. Tripped me out. Your the man Magic585. Just add a little more interactivity and you get a 10. Yea im baked. so what, wanna fight about it? Seruisly though I want another one of these.

P.S. Could use a little more spook what with the spooky feel to it if you know what i mean.

Brink of Alienation: Sub Brink of Alienation: Sub

Interesting but not there yet

It's deffintily way too short. 1 fight seen.... comon bro. Other then its length not bad at all. Crazy new comic approach with interesting characters though you dont learn much about them. Blood was a little cheesy and overdone but better then nothing. Just add more to the story. Not really worth the time.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

I dont know how much more ass you can kick!!!

This fricken rules!!! Here is something you guys can play around with.

7-6-7-6-7-8-9-a-------0--------------------------------